Building Link Design offer a full range of services.
Where your project is notifiable to the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) under the Construction (Design and management) regulations 2015 a Principal Designer will be required to:
• Details of the project to HSE
• Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work and others involved in the project.
• Facilitate good communication between the Client and the Designer Advise and assist the client with their duties
• Notify and Contractors.
• Identify, collect and pass on pre-construction information.
• Prepare/update the health and safety file.