Complex contracts are often necessary for construction projects that are highly regulated.
The main responsibilities of the Contract Manager would include:
- meeting with clients to get a fuller idea of their needs
- putting together estimates, including budgets and timescales
- preparing and presenting documents for tenders
- contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
- agreeing any additional work to be done within set timescales
- gathering all information together for invoicing at the end of the project
- supplying information to resolve disputes if they arise
- identifying areas for improvement in existing contracting processes
Building Link Design has regularly dealt with Contract Administration on various projects. This gives the client peace of mind knowing that their scheme is being monitored by professionals.